Bowling Green Area Lodging Association
Meeting Minutes: February 9th, 2016
Hosted by Historic Railpark and Train Museum
Jamie Johnson, Tim Hunt, Tifanie Costelow, Rich Patterson, Byron Palmiter, Katie Sandlin, Khristian Tate, Kacie Hood, Jeffery Anderson, Jenna Smith, Joy Jolly, JJ Myers, Michael Nunn, Candice Harris, Morgan Staley, Ashlyn Smith, Rachel batt, Zoe Price, Duncan Hines, Dharmi Shah, Haley Miller, Vicki Fitch, Bobby rebel, Debbie Eaton, Sally Cole, Hannah Taylor, Jessica Warren, Jade Mosgrove
Call to Order:
Jenna Smith called to order.
- Triple AAA to reach more males in the U.S. than “Sports Illustrated”
- Urges you to join your state co-op
- Free market/ customer research at the Hotels request
- Historic Rail Park & Museum
- Romance at the Railpark is sold out.
- Brunch with the Bunny is coming up.
- Book fair at Barnes and Noble.
- Welcome Zoe Price to the BGALA board
- Expecting the biggest turnout at the run this year.
- Umpire bid sheet
- Restaurant tax bill this week
- Katie at Candlewood taking donations for Humane Society
- Hotels with most donations will receive a pizza party.
The next BGALA meeting will be held on March 8, 2016 at the National Corvette Museum.