Financial Report- Joy Jolly
- Invoices have been sent. If you did not receive, contact Joy to update your contact information at email@example.com
- $7,000 in dues have been deposited so far.
- Expenses for January:
- Paid the Christmas party invoice
- $10 for quicken (each month)
- Board meeting lunch
- Flowers for Vicki’s father
National Corvette Museum:
- 5 year out from Corvette Caravan! Registration opens in September.
- Look to see if your hotels information is correct.
- March 3rd is the season opener
- Events for the season are posted online
- SCCA Time trial nationals (Sept. 29-30)
- June- Champ Car Endurance
- Wear closed toe shoes next meeting to test out go karts!
Convention and Visitors Bureau:
- The 2 opening rounds for NAIA
- In the finals bid for World Series
- Working on a bill that requires Air BNB’s to start collecting transient room tax
- If you hear of anything, let Vicki know.
Historic Rail Park:
- Brunch with the Bunny (releasing tickets soon)
- New website is launched
- Starting to work on some restoration projects
Sloan Convention Center:
- Not present
Lost River Cave:
- Not present
- Ronnie Ward Police Department
- Given honorary membership
- Contact information:
- Office phone: (270)393-4596
- Cell phone: (270)392-7403
- Voting on charities at March meeting
- Foster Grandparents
- Mission 22
- Hotel Inc.
- Room in the Inn
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Salvation Army
- The Foundry
- Brag for a buck- bring a buck to brag on someone! Proceeds will go towards the Christmas party!
- Changes to hotels for website updates.
- Department of the month!
- March: Motorsports park invites front desk staff to attend!
Next Meeting March 13th at the Motorsports Park!