What is the BGALA?
The Bowling Green Area Lodging Association is a representative trade association serving the Bowling Green area hotel industry to advance and promote ethical practices; education and training of employees; cooperation with local government officials and city leaders; and cultivate a spirit of friendly cooperation among members to better serve the public.
The goals of the Association are:
– To foster a cooperative spirit between the hotel, motel, and lodging operators of the region.
– To remove by concerted action such bad practices and customs as may seem contrary to good policy and sound business principles in the industry.
– To accumulate and disseminate information relating to the industry throughout the membership of this Association that will be of value to them.
– To foster and promote educational opportunities for those persons interested in pursuing a career in the hospitality industry.
– To generally advance the interest of the hotel and motel facilities in the region and to develop friendly and ethical cooperation of the membership as well as others in the hotel and motel profession within the region.
– To assist and advise in the promotion of tourism into the Bowling Green – Warren County area and surrounding areas whenever and wherever possible.
– To engage in any other activity consistent with the laws of the United States of America and/or the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month and are at noon unless otherwise noted. Click Schedule for a list of meeting locations.
For questions about the Association please visit our Board page for a list of contacts.
To receive email communications from the Association:
To signup users can click the following:
To send an email to the group, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To remove your e-mail address from this list send a blank e-mail to the following address: email@example.com